PUNTA DEL ESTE... I DON´T REALLY GET ALL THE FUZZ ABOUT IT...

For somebody who likes the sea a lot, I´m not a staying-on-the-beach-sunbathing-under-the-scorching-sun kind of person.
You see, I´m thinking there must be some lost vampire along the line of my ancestors and I inherited its pale skin. So I basically burst in flames under the sun.
 photo Punta15Flag_zps36e33180.jpg
Therefore it was pretty obvious I wasn´t going to spend the entire afternoon on the beach with not even a single tree to hide under at noon on a very hazy day of November. 
I grabbed a city map from the tourist office and walked to the southern point of Punta del Este to find the lighthouse. And once I found it and took photos of it, I walked all the ay back to the Playa Brava but I choose to do so by the quieter coast of Playa Mansa. The only thing quiet about Playa Mansa is the water! Other than that, it´s rather noisy with many cars on the streets, tourist from everywhere wandering around, restaurants, bars and tall buildings.
 photo Punta16_zps3783131d.jpg  photo Punta17_zps6edc33b0.jpg  photo Punta18_zps4ae6c8e6.jpg  photo Punta20_zpsdc943d87.jpg  photo Punta19_zps57e16918.jpg  photo Punta21_zpsc31b5d76.jpg  photo Punta22_zpsba762cd2.jpg  photo Punta23_zpsd74c1d88.jpg  photo Punta24_zps3aed9c66.jpg

1 comentario:

  1. I think that beaches and the ocean are beautiful, but don't spend lots of time there, mostly because of the sun and also because I can't swim very well ;) These photos are wonderful - I love all the shades of blue.

    ResponderEliminar