THE WHITE SIDE OF THE WINTER

Double post today because I joined a photo project named Beauty is where you find it. This week is all about Winter Wonderland and though winter is still far away from where I am right now, I have fond memories of the snowy days I had some time ago. Snowfall in Greenwich, CT
 photo Nieve04small_zps8935182f.jpg  photo Nieve05small_zps4ae69acc.jpg
After the blizzard in Darien, CT
 photo Nieve03small_zpsdd89d063.jpg  photo Nieve02small_zps58128b92.jpg  photo Nieve01small_zpsf15d9765.jpg

9 comentarios:

  1. beautiful wintery images. i started a little project on my instagram called "finding beauty in winter". it is helping me to appreciate this January cold and gray days we are having, especially after being in Brasil for 3 months.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I think it is a great idea to try and find the beauty of winter. It´s one of the least liked season, poor little winter! But it has some nice scenarios!

      Eliminar
  2. I love how all the structures are so clear in black and white! My favorite is the one with the many sleek trees on it - and the first - but all are beautiful...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks! I really like black and white snowy shots. They are more dramatic, I think!

      Eliminar
  3. Snow always looks so beautiful, lovely photos.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh, Nat! What beautiful wintery pictures!!
    Looking at them made me really miss the snow and all that white view :)
    xoxo, The Brazilian Way of Life
    www.camilagcarneiro.blogspot.com.br

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah, I get the same feeling sometimes! They are quite charming, the white scenarios!
      xoxo

      Eliminar
  5. wow stunning pictures! taking photos of snow ain't easy! these turned out great

    ResponderEliminar