Rosario at night | Rosario de noche

Peatonal Córdoba y calle Corrientes de noche. Me gusta mucho la coloración ámbar que le dan las luces de la calle. 
Córdoba pedestrian walkway and Corrientes street at night. I like the golden tones from the street lights.
NocheRosario02
No soy una gran fan de la fotografía en blanco y negra. Sinceramente prefiero las fotos a color porque me transmiten mucha vida. Pero esta foto tiene un feeling y una textura tan singular que el blanco y negro, a mi entender, le queda fantástico! // I´m not a big fan of the black & white photography. I really prefer color photography because they have "more life". But I adore the texture and the mood of this photo below and I think it looks great in black and white.  
NocheRosario03

2 comentarios:

  1. I love B&W pictures and that one is definitely beautiful!
    Have a good weekend Nat!
    XO

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Aw, thank you, Camila! I´m quite proud of that b&w! :) Hope all is well!!

      Eliminar